The Dominion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Post in here

3 posters

Go down

Post in here Empty Post in here

Post  Snyperslayer Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:34 pm

Post your thoughts, opinions, concerns, or questions about the leadership change here
Snyperslayer
Snyperslayer
Admin

https://thedominion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post in here Empty Re: Post in here

Post  KeithG Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:39 pm

I think you did a great job. I still hope you will change your mind, but if not I follow mbatzn87. I feel mbatzn87 should be as good as you where as our leader. Kindest regards.
KeithG
KeithG

Back to top Go down

Post   Sat Jul 11, 2009 11:02 pm

thanks for ur kind words and to that end i will say these few things i see that there a only a few people that are active in this alliance and that the ones that are are very active and not thouse just to log in and bank unfortunetly i have been doing that myslef for a little while just so i can get my bank full again it is a monster of 4.5 tril so to that end i will say this i make more money from staying on ppt and makeing my 4.8 bil a turn (just some info about me). no a little more info about me i am not a person to take complet command of an alliance i dont mind being a diplomat or even a 2ic but i really dont want the leader ship as u guys can see i am not complety active all the time like i want but to that end i have been talking to a friend of my bros and to that end i would like to propose a merge of this alliance to theres they have more expericene in the game then we do they will get u guys on track and teach u how to play hard ball also they are good people and they do stand up for each other and lets just say they are a fairly decnt size empire and there name would stay put basicly be "bought out" (as the corprate term goes) but that is if they accept there is a 3-5 day waiting period for that to happen as they have to put it up for there consoule and as such i think i will add that sniper be put on there counsole so as there is some leadership there from this alliance if u dont agree then i am sorry but i am doing this for the alliance and for my slef really i only accepted this to help people play and here i am not even playing my slef so i will end up going back to a lone wolf so hope u guys have fun and as my bro says kick some ass and take names lol

Back to top Go down

Post  Snyperslayer Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:54 am

That makes sense
i probly should have told you that i was gonna do this, instead of blindsiding you
im ok with that
i just wanna know what the alliance name is
Snyperslayer
Snyperslayer
Admin

https://thedominion.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: